Reese loves to brush her teeth. She watches Kevin closely to make sure her toothbrush is moving like his.
This last weekend we went to Carson, Cade, and Hailey's birthday party. Reese had so much fun in the huge play pool, especially because she could stand up and walk in the water. I didn't get any pictures of that, but I did get pictures when she was on her Uncle Blake's shoulders.
This week she has learned to hold up her pointer finger when you ask her how old she is. Its so fun. She is trying to hard to learn all the movements to 'popcorn popping'. She is also into saying eww! every time she gets her diaper changed, or gets anything sticky on her hands.
This last week Kevin and I started our 3rd season of co-ed softball here in Queen Creek. We have such a fun team. We won our first game last Friday 19-4. We play weekly through October. Even though we beat the other team, it didn't come with out a little pain. I was running on 3rd base when a line drive hit my inner thigh dead on (that explains the nasty bruise picture). My leg actually looks much better today than it did on Sat. and Sun. I just hope I can still play in this Wednesday's game since it is so sore to walk on.
Pretty nasty! Reese just points and says eww!
5 comments:
OUCH! I love that you are playing on a co-ed team. Those are some pretty cute pics of Reese! LOVE the bikini! I can't wait to see you...this week?
Taking one for the team! That looks painful. Did you drop to the ground or were you able to hobble to the base? Reese is such a cutie. I can't believe I never see her in person. She is such a doll. how did those crazy swimming classes work out? Can she make it to the wall by herself? Please keep blogging, I need a life and I check yours daily. Miss you guys :(
What are you talking about? your blog is adorable.Your family is also very cute.Reeses big blue eyes are so cute, what a doll.The pool picture is hilarious.
Your daughter Reese is beautiful. I love her big blue eyes. I'm also partial to her wonderful name. It is my daughter Hadley's middle name.
Adorable family!!! Loved your card at card club. I might have to steal that idea for my Christmas Cards.
Janeice
I'm sure you already know this but Reese is so stinkin' adorable!!!
Post a Comment