
Well since we have just 6 days left, we will make it official that we are moving back to sunny California. I have sort of been in denial the last couple months. We are really-really sad to leave such a great home, ward and most of all our family and friends. We are glad to go somewhere familiar and Kevin is super excited to be back near the beach. We have really come to LOVE Arizona and all that it has offered our little family. We hope that when Kevin is done with school that we will return here to raise our family. We still aren't quite sure where we are living, but we will end up at one of our parent's house in the beginning of this journey.
Kevin starts law school on August 4th. He is going to a small private school in Orange County for his first year. He is hoping to transfer somewhere else after that. We went to the school's orientation last month and they basically told me I will be a single mom with how hard his first year is. So I told Kevin I think it's only fair that Reese and I get Disneyland passes so when we are missing him and sad we can go to the happiest place on earth to cheer us up.
Luckily we have an eventful summer coming up so it will keep our minds off how sad we are to leave here.
10 comments:
Can't wait, Reese is going to have a blast hitting up Dland with us all the time.
Wow I didn't know you were moving back! How fun! I love CA. Good luck moving!!
can't wait!!
YEEEE-HAAAAAAW!!!
Is it bad that I thought you guys were already here for some reason, and have told several people, "Oh, I think they've been here for a month or so." Uuuuummmmm..... Sad for you to leave a place you love, but welcome back to CA!
Disneyland passes are a must. We will have to meet up there a bunch! Good luck with everything. So glad to have you guys closer.
Im sure it is hard leaving AZ but we are so excited to have you guys back in Ca! And I agree... Disneyland passess are a must!
So are you guys going back to LB?
Way to work the Disneyland angle! I am bummed you guys are moving, I feel like I have barely started to get to know you but after your rad "fast Sunday" stories, you better believe I will be coming to church when we go to Huntington next time!!
Amber
So we are really sad you are leaving us but excited to come over tomorrow!
Post a Comment