Sunday, December 13, 2009

You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch!

Reese and I got to go with my brother and sister's ward to see the Grinch at the Pantages theater in Hollywood. It was so much fun. It was such a cute performance. The look on Reese's face when it started was priceless. It was so magical for her.

Here is my mom with some of my nieces and nephews that went.
It was cute during the performance they turned on the lights and put up the lyrics to "You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch" so the audience could sing along. Reese only knows the chorus but she sang it as loud as she could.

Thanks Kristy for the tickets and fun night!

3 comments:

Hess Fam said...

How fun! i love your new blog header.

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

Chloe is so jealous! She is looking with me now! She says she wants to come see you guys soon! I love that Reese was singing along!

Sandy said...

I enjoyed the pics from the ward party and the grinch. Reese is so animated and delightful.