I'll have to update this more when I have more time, but Saylor started having seizures on Thursday. So far all the tests they have ran have come back normal so it's possible they are being caused from immaturity (we hope, cause then she will out grow them). Other than the seizures she is doing good. We can't wait to bring her home yet again and keep her there. We just pray they find the problem and a solution!
15 comments:
oh, sweet baby Saylor.. I'll pray for her and you guys too! stay stong mama!
So sorry to hear this. Your family is in our prayers.
Melissa, such sad pics...I wish I were closer girlie!
What a difficult time for you! We will be thinking of you and the family.
Wow,It is crazy to see such a small little one in the whole EEG set up. Thinking and praying for you and your sweet baby Saylor!
My heart aches for you! So sorry, praying for a speedy recovery!
Gosh dang it. How scary, I'm so sorry. We will keep her and you guys in our prayers. Please let us know what you find out.
Love to you all,
Josh, Kari and Family
We will keep Saylor and the rest of you in our prayers. We hope she gets to return home soon!
These pictures break my heart. Hope she gets well soon. You guys are in our prayers.
We are keeping tabs on the babies through Michelle and Jeff. Don't mean to intrude on your privacy but want you to know that many, many are praying for you even as far away as China! She will certainly have good show-and-tell stories to tell in Kindergarten. Love to you and your family. You couldn't have a stronger support system - those siblings of yours are tremendous!
Our prayers are with you guys! I hope Saylor is doing better.
Oh I'm so sorry!! What a sweet little baby! Good luck with everything and stay strong!!
You are in our prayers. Love the picture of the girls in green.
Your once again in my thoughts. Hang in there. Love you!
Our prayers are with you guys.
Post a Comment