Monday, April 19, 2010

This and that...

Reese wanted to take a shower with her bathing suit on after the beach.

I made some little matching outfits for the girls. It seemed impossible to get a good picture. Saylor wasn't very happy and everytime she was happy Ruby would swing her arms and hit Saylor in the face and she would start crying all over again. Both girls are starting to smile a lot and its so fun.

This picture looks like they are arm wrestling.
And Ruby looks like she's won and celebrating.
We were able to sneak away with Reese and go to Disneyland. It was a lot of fun and I haven't been since Halloween so I was really excited to go. Cortney joined us too which was nice so Kevin and I could go on rides together too.
Reese and Kevin on Bug's Life
Some pictures of the girls. I love this one of Reese but the girls weren't cooperating with staying asleep.
Ruby

Saylor
This picture another photographer took of Reese and I just love it.
The twins are 8 weeks old today.
I'm not sure how much they weigh but they are both getting so big!

7 comments:

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

I LOVE these! You have three beautiful girls!

Trisha said...

darling darling darling!!!

Skaggs Family said...

Those photos are amazing! Your girls are all so beautiful. And when the heck do you have time to MAKE outfits?! Always goin a million miles a minute, thats our Melissa... :o]

Cami said...

What beautiful girls you have. Can't wait to see you next month.

Kristin said...

Awesome pictures! You are so talented--adorable baby announcement!

Kelli J. said...

You sure have the girl-thing down! Cute outfits for the twins :)

CarolNan Hess said...

How cute they all are. We loved your announcement of the twins with Reese...it is darling.