Kevin gave the girls a beautiful blessing yesterday. I really wanted to make the girl's blessing dresses since I made Reese's.
Before

After

times 2

I was so glad I sacrificed sleep trying to pull these off once we put them on them.
Saylor

Ruby

The men in the circle.

Our family

The girls and their daddy

Grandma and Grandpa Holloway and Great-Grandma Dawn

Grandma and Grandpa Howard

A big thank you to everyone who helped make this a special day and for those who traveled all the way down here to share it with us.
10 comments:
Melissa!!! Those dresses are perfect! I am so sad I missed the blessing. Looks like you all had a special day!
Really Loved the dresses!! Totally cute. Happy little family!
So cute Melissa!! Where were you when I was searching out my three girls a cute blessing dress!?!? :)
Loved the announcement too!
I can't believe how adorable those dresses are. You are so extremely talented. Fantastic job. Can't wait to meet up with you this summer and hug those babies!
Beautiful! My what talent, Melissa! I am sure that was such a special day, congrats guys!
I love the dresses!!!! So very you. I heard the blessings were beautiful.
You are amazing to have made the time to make those dresses. I can only imagine the sacrifice it was. They turned out more than beautiful.
Those are so adorable Melissa. You are a nut. How many monster drinks did it take? lol! I can't wait to see you. When are you getting here? I find out next week what we are having. I can't wait! Miss you!
You are so talented! I only have one baby and I don't think I could make one blessing dress let alone two! Way to go!
What a special day! I am happy for you!
Post a Comment