We took a much needed trip to Arizona last week. We had so much fun.
Here is Kevin, Reese and Ruby on the plane.
Michelle's family gave Reese an early birthday present. She loves make-up right now. She is letting her fingernails dry.
It looks like my toenails were murdered but I was just the
lucky recipient of a pedicure.
We were able to see lots of friends that we miss tons!
We took the kids to see Shrek 4 in 3D.Saylor and Ruby enjoyed themselves on Michelle's couch. They slept all day all night everyday.
Thanks to Michelle who kept the babies in the night so Kevin and I could
Thanks to Michelle who kept the babies in the night so Kevin and I could
get some much needed sleep. It was so nice!
They weren't the only ones who fell asleep on the couch. We attempted to stay
up to 1am trying to watch a movie.
(Kevin took this picture while laughing at us)
We drove my brother's van back and got a flat tire just outside of Phoenix.
I knew we should have just stayed in AZ a little longer.
1 comment:
It was so WONDERFUL seeing you guys!! We miss you all so much and hope you move back. Your girls are beautiful and I was so excited I got to hold them! Love you Holloway Fam
Post a Comment