Friday, September 24, 2010

This little girl is growing up so fast. She's so much fun but I also had no
idea how sassy and bossy 4 year olds were.
But I am so glad that when I'm not sure what to do as a parent this "pro" is here to remind me.
(She is singing Saylor to sleep)
Lately she has been making me laugh so much at the little things she says I keep meaning to write them all down so I can share with her later.


Some of her best sayings:
1. In her best "Mom" and "I told you so" voice: "See mom, you gave me too much sugar and now my tummy hurts" (uh huh I'm sure it's my fault)

2. Me: "Reese what are you doing"? Reese: (while shaking her head with attitude) "well I'm trying to sneak because you said no".

3. I put the babies down for their nap and they started crying so I told Reese "I'll be right back I'm going to put their pacifiers in" and she said "Mom, maybe you should let them cry it out a little first".

4. Reese was trying to persuade Kevin to give her some soda and I interrupted and said "Reese enough, it's too early in the morning". Reese turned around and said "excuse me mom, me and my dad will handle it".

5. I was wrapping a present for a Reese's friend's birthday party and I only had black striped wrapping paper left (it's so cute). Reese came in the room and said "aww, mom that's not cute". Me being shocked that she cared so much said "what? don't worry honey I will put a pink bow on it". Once it was all done I added 3 different ribbons and a cute flower card said "Reese how's this?" Reese "well...it's better but it's still not cute". uh oh... I'm in trouble.

Other random events... These two just turned 7 months old.
1. Still aren't moving around (bitter/sweet)
2. They love baby food
3. They love to play together now and will grab at each other.
4. They also make the other one cry, and then proceed to laugh, but once the other one won't stop crying then the first one joins in cause now she is scared.
5. They are finally on the best schedule together and it's so nice!!


They got their ears pierced. I let Reese pick out their earrings so of
course they were pink and purple.

I love this picture of Berkley talking to them. She ran to their rescue every time they cried and needed their pacifier. I wish I would have taken a video when she was running so fast to get to the babies that she fell and rolled as she rounded the corner as fast as she could.

This is me on a normal day getting around town. I know I look ridiculous but what do you do? Usually Reese is holding on to a car seat as well and every stranger stops me to tell me how I have my hands full. Its kind of funny cause randomly Reese said to me one day "Mom you have your hands full" Hmm... thanks strangers!

9 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

LOVE THIS POST! Thanks for the updates.

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Reese is hilarious. At least you have some one there to entertain you! Your girls are adorable!

Katie said...

That Reese is such a cutie! I love watching her in Primary :) She totaly reminds me of Belen at that age. I keep a little journal on my kitchen counter so I can jot down funny kids things as they happen. Life is never dull when you're a mommy!

Cami said...

So cute! Everyone is getting so big. And I love how you covered your but with the diaper bag. I can just see Kevin rolling his eyes. LOL! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

love it your so freaken cute

Andrea said...

haha... funny stuff!! All you need now is a chain from your diaper bag to Reese's wrist so she's confined too. :) You are super mom!!!!

Titel Family said...

I love it! Reese is too cute and of course she's sassy...she's a girl!

Lynsey said...

So cute! I can't believe how quickly those two are growing up!
Love the petuniapicklebottom back by the way! Aren't they the best!!?

Betsy said...

I seriously can't believe how big they are! SO cute!!