Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!


6 comments:

Allen Family said...

Oh my gosh. Doesn't get cuter than that. Merry Christmas!

Sadie Lady said...

Lucky girls to have a Mom so cute. This picture is perfect. Have a very Merry Christmas

S Tippetts said...

What a darling picture and what a great idea! Thanks for sending me a Christmas card. Love hearing from you.

Mead Family said...

You topped the Christmas card list this year! That is the cutest card I have ever seen. So fun to see you guys a couple of weeks ago!

Lauren said...

Gorgeous girls!

Unknown said...

This is Chris Wong's wife, Joann. So, I asked Chris to check and see if our Holiday card made it to you because I think we had your old address (which I used)...he never asked, so I'm hoping you'll see this comment.

Love your Holiday card! And exactly how do you blog while have 3 kids (of which 2 are twins)? We barely survive our everyday routine with our 3.