Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there. Reese had a fun time this morning making waffles and eggs for her mommy for her first Mother's Day.

Last Saturday Reese took her first steps. Of course as parents we got a little excited and she loved the praises she got. Needless to say she has been a showoff ever since and is getting quite good at walking. We are pretty confident that by her first birthday (June 1) she will have graduated from crawling and only be walking. Reese is now drinking whole milk and is pretty much off of formula. Dad is happy about that since he is saving a lot of money just buying milk and not formula.

We can't believe how fast Reese is growing and how quickly she is developing and learning.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Melissa, I love your blog. Why didn't I think of that color combo? I love it and Reese is to die for cute. Keep posting. I know it's impersonal but it's an easy way to stay in touch when you don't have all the free time that you'd like.

Wendy

Hess Fam said...

HI! I haven't checked this forever. How's it going? I need some updates of Reese...like her 1st birthday???