Ok, so we haven't been good about keeping this up-to-date. A month ago Reese turned 1 year old. We had a party for her down in CA as well as in AZ and she had a blast at both. Of course at both of her parties she had a cake all to herself and Dad was freaking out about all of that sugar, nevertheless she made it through alive and got a lot of great gifts. A big thanks to all of you who helped out and to those who made Reese's birthday a special one.
2 comments:
finally another post. What a cutie pie. I love her hair. What a happy girl.
Oh my gosh! She is such a cutie! Looks like she is giving you guys plenty of smiles. I am so happy for you. I hope to meet her someday and give her a big hug. :-) Take care and thank you for sharing with us. I love you. Aunt Lynnette
Post a Comment