Sunday, September 30, 2007

Change of Scenery


I am trying to be better at posting more regularly, so even though I don't have much to write about, I am at least going to post some pictures.

This was Reese last Sunday. We were going to my brothers house for dinner and we had to wake Reese up from her nap early. We were in kind of in a hurry so we just jammed from her room to the car. When I turned around to talk to her she had the messiest hair. It was so funny! She was still half asleep when I ran back in to grab the camera and take a picture. You know that is good sleep when you wake up like this!

This is Reese and Kevin riding a razor scooter

Reese with a red curly wig. It kind of gave me the idea to make her Annie for Halloween. I am still so indecisive of what I want her to be. Right now I am about to make her 5 different things and just do a costume change. j/k

Here is another costume option.


I have some fun projects I have been working on. I will hopefully get them finished today and I will post pictures of those.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I vote for Snow White. Her hair and skin is just too perfect!

Allen Family said...

That would be hilarious if Reese had costume changes. I know how hard it is to decide--I think I have Justin's next 5 Halloweens planned on what I want him to be!

McKenzie said...

Hey!!! I made one of these but you're going to have to help me make it cute!

Ever + Kelsey said...

Hey guys! It was great to hear from you and we're glad you're doing well! Reese is darling and I love the Snow White costume! Ezra is going to be Eeyore for his first Halloween. Hopefully he'll forgive me for that when he's a teenager!!