Monday, October 8, 2007

Card Club

I love Card Club!! I could definitely love a different name for the group, but that's just what it is called. 12 of us ladies get together once a month and exchange cards based on a monthly theme. There is a prize for the card that gets the most favorite votes. Its so much fun, and the girls in our group are so amazingly talented (I am surprised I haven't been kicked out yet). I was in Chicago and missed this months gathering so I don't know whose card is whose to give credit. I was really excited about my card this month and thought I would win, but when I saw all the cards after the meeting I remembered who I was up against. These are some of the most fun 'fall inspired' cards (theme for October) I have seen. I thought I would post some for you.

This is the outside of my card

This is the inside of my card



The winning card (outside)

The inside of the winning card (amazing!!)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Those cards are amazing! I can't believe you all do it every month? How many do you make? 12?