
Reese loves her hot pink cowgirl boots. She has to have them on all the time. She wants to wear them in the bathtub and will not get out of her crib when waking up until her boots are in her arms. They are already getting a little small and I am a little scared for her reaction when she can't wear them anymore.
Reese in her swing out back. She was singing and patting her baby to sleep.
3 comments:
You're a bloggin' queen tonight! Those boots are sooooo cute! I love them :).
PS. If you want to email me your address, I'll send you a Layers catalog (jodee.christensen@gmail.com).
Those boots are darling. Check out Target to see if they have them again. You may be able to get them in a larger size. The picture of her in the swing is darling. We have the same swing.
If I ever have a girl you know I will be getting her some boots like that! How cute!!!
Post a Comment