This is a bulletin board I made for my office. Its a ribbon picture holder on each side of the magnetic chalk board. My friend Minda and I got together and made them. It was a long process and its still not quite finished. I just have to add a few finishing touches. I will post pictures again when it is 100% and hung on the wall.
As you know I work for an interior designer (who is amazing!) and when ever there is left over inventory we as employees get first dibs on products and she had some great brick left over so I thought I would try and give my little island a make over with it. Kevin and I thought we could tackle the job ourselves instead of hiring brick layers and we didn't do too bad. We looked at a book at Home Depot (we were even to cheap to buy that) and figured it out. Minda came over to help us and it was a fun afternoon project. I still have to grout it but I will do that later. I am just excited that we were able to do it ourselves. It was so fun!!
3 comments:
It looks SO great. Good for you. I wish I had the guts to try something on my own like that.
I am always amazed at how crafty you and Michelle are. I'm really jealous! I made a bulletin board once...lets just say it doesn't even come remotely close to how cute yours is. I love the island. You should be on HGTV!
Are you kidding!? Why do you and your sister have to be SOO talented! It looks awesome!
Post a Comment