Thursday, November 15, 2007

Halloween

I can't believe how bad I have been and how long it has taken me to post these pictures. Hopefully you are all still interested in our fun Halloween!

Reese was a bunny this year. She loved it! Kevin passed out candy at home with Reese until I got there. Reese at first didn't want to give away the Halloween candy but then after the first couple kids she was excited to put candy in their buckets. She didn't like anyone scary and if they had a mask, she didn't give them candy. I came home, got her dressed and took her trick or treating. Our first house was our next door neighbors, she couldn't say 'Trick or Treat' so she said "pease" and when they put candy in her bucket, she jumped up and down, spun around, screamed the top of her lungs, she was so excited! Then she wanted to go inside. We took her to a couple other houses and she loved it, and again tried to go in everyone's house. She was so cute.

**This front picture of her is when her costume wasn't quite done yet, I definitly needed to shorten her skirt so the one with her trick or treating is much cuter


1 comment:

Wendy said...

Very cute! I love the bunny costume.