Thursday, November 15, 2007
It's Boutique season again!!
Michelle and I have been trying to establish an annual boutique that will hopefully work up to be a festival like Sugar Plum or Swiss Days. This year we decided to finally get a name and take it a step up from last year. We have been so busy putting this thing on which explains my asbense from 'blogging'. It was this past Saturday. We had 40 vendors join us this year and it was a sucess! Everyone had the most amazing products, displays, etc. I was actually unable to attend because Kevin's brother Donovan got married this last weekend so we were in CA. Michelle ended up having to run the day by herself. She said it went really well though. We had a photographer take pictures so I will post some pictures when I get some. Our friend Dave Regnier designed our flier this year and was gorgeous! Our website is just a splash page for now but if you want to check out our flier/ad visit: www.bellareeseseasonalboutique.com
Posted by
Kevin and Melissa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the flier. What did you sell this year? your blush bags?
Post a Comment