Thursday, November 15, 2007

Congrats Donovan and Tawny!!

This last Saturday Kevin's younger brother Donovan married Tawny Ariza. She is so great and we are so excited to have her join our family. The wedding was beautiful! Here are a few pictures of the happy couple and the cutest flower girl.

Newlyweds




Reese in the cutest dress. I am sad I didn't do a better job with her hair.


This is Reese and her uncle Donovan dancing


This is our nephew Drake. He is Shannon and Jason's baby. Isn't he adorable!!

13 comments:

Braden and Jodee said...

Thank you, thank you! I have been checking your blog like everyday waiting for Halloween pics! lol. Reese is so adorable! PS. I need to buy a bag from you, I love those too!

Katie said...

It was fun seeing you at the wedding, there is never enough time to fully catch-up! Anyway, you are so busy and ambitious, it makes me feel like I am sooo lazy! (I'm am) All your projects are so enspiring! Keep up the good work! -- BTW Reese is the cutest little thing ever!!!

Katie said...

oh yeah, I've been meaning to ask you-- how do you get the cute backgrounds on your blog??

Five Silly Switzer's said...

I love Rese's dress. It is adorable!!!!! Where did you find that little beauty??? I loved the boutique you and Michelle put on. It was awesome. I got some really cool stuff!!
See you soon.
Janeice

Cami said...

I love the kitchen, it looks awesome. Resse is so cute in her costume and wedding dress. I love that the posts were done between 1-2am. You are a nut!!! Talk to you soon!

Brittney said...

Ok, so I hope that you don't think I'm crazy. I typed in your blog address by mistake because we are also the Holloway family, but we're from Arkansas. We also have a little girl--her name is Brooklynn and she is 2. I just thought I'd say hi while I'm here!

Anonymous said...

Hey Melissa! I don't need to tell you that Reese is beautiful but I do need to tell you how absolutely darling your new little family picture is in the upper right corner! I LOVE IT! Who would have ever thought what you guys went through to get that picture with her. Your smile says it all.

Allen Family said...

I love your new layout! It makes me really excited for Christmas! How did you do it? I am so not computer saavy.

Allen Family said...

P.S. You look so pretty in your new family photo!

Lauren said...

Hey Melissa! Reese is so beautiful. Those curls! I'm glad y'all are doing great. We live in Virginia now, yay! My blog's at missfrazzled.blogspot.com.

-Lauren Richins

heather b. said...

Hey Melissa, this is your cousin Heather Tippetts (now Buchanan). My mom told me about cute your daughter is and gave me your blog address so I could see a picture of her. She is so cute and those blue eyes are gorgeous. Your blog is very cute! Have a Merry Christmas!

heather b. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cari said...

You guys look so great!!! I am so happy to see that you are blogging. Mandy told me about it and I'm excited to catch up with you guys.