Thursday, November 29, 2007

We thought this was funny...

16 comments:

Lauren said...

She totally does look like Kevin. :)

Wendy said...

Who knew? That's cute.

Katie said...

That is funny. I'm afraid to do that with my kids... it'll be like 1% me and 99% Skippy. Cute Family pic!!

Wendy said...

Hey, I got your birthday card. Thanks SO much. I can't believe you remembered. The card was darling. Is that from your card exchange?

Titel Family said...

Hey this is so fun that I copied you and did it on my blog!

Katie said...

Okay, I tried the directions for the wall paper just like you sent me, I mean step-by-step. It didn't work.. I must be missing something, I think I need a one-on-one tutorial...I am kidnapping you the next time you are Cali, watch out!

Jill said...

Hi Melissa- I stumbled upon your blog and can't believe I found you! The internet is amazing. Your family looks great and congrats on your little girl. She's adorable. Our daughter, Kate, is 11 months. We're living in Connecticut--my husband is going to school for his MBA. Glad to see you guys are doing so well. You can check us out at paulandjilltanner.blogspot.com

-Jill (Spongberg)

Wendy said...

How do you know Wendy Lowry? I grew up with her family (the Sorenson's). Small world huh?!?

Amanda C said...

Melissa,
I think it's funny that you take time to change your background paper and not to do a new post. I like the polka dots though!

McKenzie said...

Meliss...
I have continued to try (and fail) at giving you this gift we got you in Mexico!! It' been forever, i know and it's at home in CA right now and i'm in Idaho so the next time i'm home i'm just going to mail the thing to ya... I miss you soo much... Talk to you soon!

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

Hey Melissa, thanks for the comment on my blog. We miss everyone too. I love your blog, you need to teach me how to make it so pretty! How is Reese, you should bring her to play. We will probably be at church on Sunday, he is a month old so we are feeling up to it.

Autumn said...

I tried it and I said both my kids look more like me. Even though Dylan is a Charlie JR. FUN:)

kEllY said...

Okay, I am a stalker and I found you. Tell Kevin I said HI.

kEllY DeSchepper ;)

Susanne said...

Hi. My name is Susanne (Rodgers) Watson. And today, on a whim, I googled Chris Wallentine. He was one of the missionaries who taught me in Santa Barbara and I thought it'd be neat to see where he and his family are these days... as the last I had from him was a wedding announcement. Google brought up your blog as having a link to theirs. Would you mind passing my email address on to him? It is swatson @ eaglem.com. Thanks in advance. Your little one is beautiful.

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

Melissa, I love how you change your background more often than you post!!! Lets stop talking about getting together and lets do it...soon!

Jenna said...

Hey you :) found ya! your header is so cute i'm jealous!