Friday, July 18, 2008

June Catch Up

We had a busy June. Here is a recap
Reese had her first dentist appointment. Everything looks great. She did a great job of sitting still.
She is doing great going potty all by herself. She has been out of diapers for a month now (except at night we still use pull-ups. I am just not that brave yet).

We have been swimming lots, either at playgroup, my sisters or in our own little blow up pool.

We welcomed Jace into the family (Ryan & Tenneal's). He is so cute!!
We never did an official Happy Father's day post but I have a cute little story. We woke up the morning of Father's Day and I told Reese that we were going to go downstairs and make Daddy breakfast and bring it to him in bed. She was so excited and ran downstairs and before I made it down myself she came in with her play food, spoon, and plate and told Kevin his breakfast was ready. How cute is this?? I LOVE little girls!!
Here is Reese with her Daddy and his pretend breakfast

Reese also started swim lessons and is loving it. She talks about it all day long and practices by teaching her babies to swim.




3 comments:

the Hess' said...

Love the update. What a big GIRL REese is sitting on the potty. I love the fact that she is sucking a sucker.. :) GOod Job Mom!

Andrea said...

I almost gave up on you ever posting again! :) Looks like a fun June! It really would be so nice to live by a beach.... but who needs the beach when you have The Villages Community Pool?!?!

The Ragsdale Family said...

I love the breakfast in bed! So CUTE!!