Thursday, May 7, 2009

April's Happenings

It's getting hot so we have been swimming lots. We are so lucky to have such great neighbors who want to hang out all the time.










Reese and her BFF Kailey


Reese loves helping me clean house, and it makes me so happy. I think it's time for the chore chart. She is so happy to help that I might even get away with free labor.


Look out UFC we have a toddler entering the ring. Kevin bought me a punching bag a couple years ago and its finally getting some use. Reese loves to go out and box with me in the morning. She always tells me "Mom, knock them out". I don't know who "they" are but apparently they need to watch out!


My poor baby took a spill the other day. I went to get something out of the car, and she thought I was leaving, she came running to the front door and tripped and hit the wall. OUCH!


The drywall did a ripple effect as she hit it and left the same mark on her forehead. It actually wasn't as bad as it looks.

4 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Oh my! That forehead/wall accident looks crazy! Guess we'll have to set up the blow-up pool and slip-n-slide in my backyard when you come.
:)

Trisha said...

What did you need with a punching bag? can't wait to be the new replacement for swimming buddies!!

TaraS said...

She's one tough chick!

Wendy said...

That last picture is funny/sad. I can't believe how big Reese is getting