Monday, May 11, 2009

Tea party

On Friday night an amazing and talented friend put on the cutest mother/daughter tea party. It was the father and sons camp out so it was the perfect night for all the ladies to get together.

Each Mom and daughter had to come dressed up. When we arrived each girl had to put make-up on their mom. Didn't Reese do a nice job on my chin, I mean lips? Reese thought it was so fun to put whatever make-up she wanted on me. Lucky for me she chose light colors. She also painted my nails and that was a sight to see. I am sad I didn't get pictures of it.


There was a couple who came and danced for the girls and afterwards were showing them how to dance. Here is Reese and her friend Kenzie dancing.


My sweet little girl


There were a few different crafts for everyone. One of them was a tea cup that everyone decorated. Reese put stickers all over mine. So cute!


The girls also made paper flowers, bracelets, and had a cute little lesson on etiquette. This night was so much fun!! Thank you Liz!!

5 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Such a cute idea.

Trisha said...

Cutest idea....sadly I will be a loner during father and sons outings!

Wendy said...

What a great idea. I want to see the invite. I have to have my own party now.

SP said...

So cute! boy do I miss queen creek

Liz Richins said...

You were both "dahling"! My mom is still talking about Reese!!!