Me and my favorite girl!
.jpg)
Kevin and Reese on the Bug's Life bumper cars.
.jpg)
Reese was so excited to see all the characters. We bought her an autograph book so she could document this fun day. I loved that she wasn't shy and just ran up and gave each one a hug!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Reese waiting patiently to see Minnie Mouse.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
She spotted the brother bears herself and ran up to hug the little one.

There was a country band playing and anytime Reese has a chance to stop and dance she does, Kevin joined in with her. Oh, I Love them!
.jpg)
.jpg)
9 comments:
So Jealous!!! Wish we were there...miss you guys, but glad you are having fun!
What a fun day....logan just ran and got his tigger doll when he saw the last picture. Sweet that we haven't seen you since you, and you have been here a whole week now!!!
It looks like you are having a ton of fun already. What a way to start out your new journey! I hope we can meet up in December!
Loving your hair right now. When are we going to meet up at Han's?
Glad to see you guys made it to Cali ok. We already miss you guys, hope things are going well. Keep us updated. Love ya!
I am so jealous! We will have to come visit sooner than later! Reese looks so cute...I am so glad you had Birthday pictures up, it was a ton of fun. Chloe keeps asking for Reese, I tell her she moved to Disneyland so I will have to show her these pics =)!
Oh these make me miss you guys even more. We walked to the park today and Kailey asked where is Resse. I told her she moved to CA and she said no mommy she is sick. See you in a couple of weeks YEAH!
How Fun! Can't wait to see you in 2weeks. We are going to have a blast! Miss you already.
What a beautiful daughter you have! I'm seeing Disneyland on so many blogs right now, and I'm feeling so left out and jealous!! I've been living in Utah for so long, i can't remember when I went to DLand last!
Post a Comment