1st day of Preschool
Summer is officially over. We have had some really fun adventures the last couple months. Our new adventure starts today as Reese begins preschool. I struggled with the decision to put her in because I love having her home with me all day. We did a mini preschool last year but it was a mommy and me class and 1 day a week for an hour. Reese has been so excited to go to school and it's going to be a great escape for her when the twins come. I wasn't ready to lengthen her leash too much (just yet, anyway) so she is just going for 2 days a week for 4 hours a day in the beginning to see how it goes and if she continues to do well with it and wants more we will increase it to 3 days a week. She is attending the same private school Kevin attended K-8 and the same school his mom teaches at currently.
She looked so cute in her uniform. She told me she wants to wear it for Halloween
but i'm sure she'll be over it by then.
Reese with Grandma
Her first day was a success! She had so much fun. She hasn't stopped talking about it. I was sad when I dropped her off, but found myself useful on campus helping in the office and my mother-in-law's class room so I wasn't too far away.
(I know, and you know i'm crazy but just for the first little bit - it's my baby!)
A BIG thank you to Sandi (my mother in law) for getting Reese enrolled with her school, all the school supplies, uniforms, new shoes etc. There is no way we could afford the tuition at this particular school esp. on our "student" budget. So we really, really appreciate it!!!
10 comments:
My little girl is growing up so fast. Can't believe she is already attending school. She looks so cute. Hopefully she keeps up the enthusiasm about school that she has right now.
Kevin
That is the best! She is so cute! Carry on the tradition bahr!
First...I love the new blog design, and Second...Reese is the cutest thing ever!!! The uniform is SO cute, and I'm sure she is having a blast. We miss you guys tons, see you in a couple months!
Hi Melissa-
I saw you in church Sunday but didn't get a chance to say hello. We just moved into the Los Alamitos ward. I'd love to get together with you sometime and catch up. We should take the girls to the park or something. And congratulations on twins--how exciting! my email is jilldtanner@gmail.com--let me know if there is a day next week that is good for you
I love the picture of Reese posing. She is so stinkin cute. I hope all is going well with you guys. We miss you here in AZ.
congrats on the twins.. that is awesome!
How fun! We feel the money pinch too, so I ended up not doing preschool for Lola. I am a little bummed about it. What an awesome opportunity. Could you blog about the twins? I would love to hear some details if you are comfortable with it.
Oh that picture makes me miss her so much, I love that she wants to wear that for Halloween!
Wow preschool already!! What a big girl! So fun!
Twins?! I must have missed something! So happy for you. Reese is going to be a fantastic big sister.
Post a Comment