Melissa you must have had some serious heartburn with all that hair on the babies! Congrats! I'm so glad they are healthy and well and you made it through pregnancy and birth with your hair looking fresh and done:)Gorgeous family!
I am so excited for you guys!!! I can't believe they are here! You guys have such a beautiful family, I can't wait to see more pictures. I hope everyone is doing well. We miss you guys! :)
You have done such a great job. Those little angels look so healthy! I loved seeing the pictures and reading the experience. Thank you so much for sharing. Reese looks so cute peeking through as she went to touch. So Sweet! Love, Aunt Lynnette
7 comments:
Oh my gosh. I'm dying that I haven't seen them yet! I'm loving all that hair!
Again, just so beautiful. We are all so excited for you. My dad (russ) says CONGRATS!!
I can't wait to meet them! Congrats!! Reese looks so thrilled to have her little sisters here!!
Melissa you must have had some serious heartburn with all that hair on the babies! Congrats! I'm so glad they are healthy and well and you made it through pregnancy and birth with your hair looking fresh and done:)Gorgeous family!
I am so excited for you guys!!! I can't believe they are here! You guys have such a beautiful family, I can't wait to see more pictures. I hope everyone is doing well. We miss you guys! :)
What a blessing. Congrats!
You have done such a great job. Those little angels look so healthy! I loved seeing the pictures and reading the experience. Thank you so much for sharing. Reese looks so cute peeking through as she went to touch. So Sweet!
Love, Aunt Lynnette
Post a Comment