congrats you guys family of 5 just like that! I know you guys are very excited and glad that everything went well. The Twins look great. Get some rest now love the Howards in AZ
Congrats again! Thanks for letting me come by and get a sneak peak at those two sweet babies!! I love how you worked all three names in so that you didn't have to leave one out. Very cute!
Hope you are all doing well and getting "some" rest:)
I can't get on your blog without crying! Those girls are so beautiful! I bet Reese is loving life being a big sister. So excited for the Holloway family!
16 comments:
Oh congratulations! I love love love their names. Hope you're all doing well.
I love their names. They (and you!) are SO beautiful! Congratulations!!!
Love, love, love the names!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! Such beautiful names and such beautiful babies!!!
Beautiful!! Congrats, I can't wait for those beauties to get home and for Melissa to recover quickly
COngrats! They are so cute!
congrats you guys family of 5 just like that! I know you guys are very excited and glad that everything went well. The Twins look great. Get some rest now love the Howards in AZ
Congratulations! I love the names too! How exciting!
Congrats again! Thanks for letting me come by and get a sneak peak at those two sweet babies!! I love how you worked all three names in so that you didn't have to leave one out. Very cute!
Hope you are all doing well and getting "some" rest:)
AAAaah!!! I LOVE them! They are soOO darling! All that thick dark hair! They are going to be just a beautiful as Reese! Congrats! So happy for you.
I love the picture of Reese trying to get at HER babies. You know they are going to be her babies. So happy for your family you truly deserve it:)
I can't get on your blog without crying! Those girls are so beautiful! I bet Reese is loving life being a big sister. So excited for the Holloway family!
Your 3 daughters are beautiful, and I love their names, too.
Amazing pics. Congratulations. So happy all is well with you and the babies. See you in March.
Congratulations!!! Cute names!
So so so happy for you guys! They are gorgeous and are pretty good weights for being so early! Good job! I bet Reese is over the moon with them!
Post a Comment