Tuesday, March 30, 2010

6 weeks old

I can't believe its been 6 weeks already. The girls are getting so big so fast.

Saylor (left) is 7lbs 7oz and 19.25 inches long

Ruby (right) is 8lbs 2oz and 20.5 inches long

Its so fun to watch their little personalities develop. Saylor loves to be held all the time, Ruby doesn't require much. Saylor sleeps a lot more than Ruby, however they are both really great sleepers! They have different cries that are very easy to differentiate when not looking at them, which is helpful cause if I am busy I can tell Reese which one needs her pacifier. Saylor loves her pacifier and Ruby can take or leave it. Ruby can take a bottle like a real woman and Saylor takes her precious time. They funniest thing they do is when I lay them down to sleep I keep them about 8 inches apart and by the next meal time they are scooted together. Sometimes they wake each other up if their arms get loose and whack each other in the heads.

Being their mom is more busy than I ever thought but it is also a lot of fun! I can't believe my mom had 4 kids before having us twins. Even at 61 years old she comes over and can run circles around me.

6 comments:

Sadie Lady said...

What fun. Keep up these stories. Your Mom really is great!

LW said...

What a beautiful picture! They are so sweet and so beautiful!! Congrats! Sounds like you are doing a wonderful job!

TaraS said...

They are so beautiful! I haven't stopped in for a while. I'm glad everything is going okay and the girls are so happy. Reese looks like she is on cloud nine with them.

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

Wow. They are getting so big and are just adorable. I can't imagine how busy you are with all 3 of your girls but sounds like you a doing a fantastic job!

The Ragsdale Family said...

They really are so beautiful! I can't wait to see them in person.

Katie said...

cute cute cute! It's so true.. they get too big too fast. You have to try and just hold onto those sweet moments and commit them to memory:)