It gets a little crazy around here when both girls get hungry at the same time. I have had a few desperate moments where I have to set Reese up with a boppy pillow and hand over a baby to feed. She is actually really good about it. She says her arm gets tired half way through but we make it a race to see whose baby finishes first and she loves it. She is also so cute to make sure she constantly wipes the baby's face and reminds her to not make a mess.

Now if I could just get these boys over to do this more often!
3 comments:
So fun. Love that Reese is old enough to help a little. Sounds like that helps a some.
That is adorable that Reese helps! I wish I lived closer to help with some feedings. Babies take so long to eat when they are newborns. How are you feeling?
What a good little helper you have!!!
Post a Comment