The nurse let Reese listen to Ruby's heartbeat.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Home sweet home
Ruby and Saylor are finally home. We were able to bring Saylor home Sunday morning and Ruby had to stay one extra day for observation. I was so sad to leave Ruby behind even though I knew I was going to get to bring her home the next day. We are so excited to have them both home with us now.
Here is a picture of the two of them on Monday when Ruby was released. I hope they always want to be this close.
Ruby was so happy to go home (despite her hand gesture)
Here is Kevin with his 3 girls.
Our first night was great. I hope every night is that easy. The girls are just sleeping in between meal times and Reese is so good to always check on them and sing them songs while they slumber the day away.
Posted by
Kevin and Melissa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
so sweet...congratulations!
I bet it's nice to all be at home together!
Keep the pictures comin', I love them!! Glad everyone is home together, I'm sure there is no greater feeling. I remember how I felt everytime I left Madilyn. I thought I was going to die. It really was the worse feeling ever.
Take care.
HA!! I love the hand gesture... or finger gesture I should say!
They are so cute, and Reese looks so big now?!
So happy you're home. now I need to come over to officially meet Miss Ruby!
Yea for everyone being home together! Now let the good times begin:)
I am so happy for you! They are both so darling! Congrats!!!
What a relief!
So glad you're all home now! You look great, Melissa! I hope things continue to go so well!
Congratulations! Your girls are so cute and sweet. What a nice family you have.
Yeah - so sweet!!
Post a Comment