So so adorable!
Beautiful pictures. I couldn't help but smile at each one.
Beyond so cute!!! Did Amanda take these???
Yes Amanda took them.
Oh my gosh Melissa... SO CUTE! I love all thier cute expressions, and who can't resist a sleeping baby... precious!
I have been waiting to see these...they turned out SO good!!! I love them, they are seriously the cutest girls!
Absolutely beautiful!
These are the most precious pictures I've ever seen. I love that they have such a special bond at such a young age.
The pics are great! The one with Saylor crying and Ruby giving the surprised look is absolutely classic. They turned out amazing.
soo cute! Love them all! Sorry we didn't make it to see you at the Mitchell's, we already had plans for Rob's birthday! :( Hope you're doing great...
Super cute pics! They are adorable. Can you email me your address when you have a chance? I am trying to update my list in preparation for the baby announcements. Breannebreannemarie@yahoo.com
BEAUTIFUL pictures! BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! Congratulations!
These are sooooooo cute!! So adorable!! Thanks for posting them!!!
These pictures are amazing! Amanda is so good! And your girls are too cute for words! Miss you!
Your babies are gorgeous. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
So so adorable!
Beautiful pictures. I couldn't help but smile at each one.
Beyond so cute!!! Did Amanda take these???
Yes Amanda took them.
Oh my gosh Melissa... SO CUTE! I love all thier cute expressions, and who can't resist a sleeping baby... precious!
I have been waiting to see these...they turned out SO good!!! I love them, they are seriously the cutest girls!
Absolutely beautiful!
These are the most precious pictures I've ever seen. I love that they have such a special bond at such a young age.
The pics are great! The one with Saylor crying and Ruby giving the surprised look is absolutely classic. They turned out amazing.
soo cute! Love them all! Sorry we didn't make it to see you at the Mitchell's, we already had plans for Rob's birthday! :( Hope you're doing great...
Super cute pics! They are adorable. Can you email me your address when you have a chance? I am trying to update my list in preparation for the baby announcements. Breanne
breannemarie@yahoo.com
BEAUTIFUL pictures! BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! Congratulations!
These are sooooooo cute!! So adorable!! Thanks for posting them!!!
These pictures are amazing! Amanda is so good! And your girls are too cute for words! Miss you!
Your babies are gorgeous. Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment