I can't believe that I haven't made a post in 3 months and it feels like yesterday.
I can't believe that my babies are now 6 months old.

I can't believe that our summer break with Kevin is over.
I can't believe we are just starting to get warm summer beach weather.
I can't believe how much time flies by!
I can't believe how tired I am everyday and even doing this post is exhausting and I am just going to update the babies and go to bed.
Ruby 16lbs 13oz 25 3/4 inches long
Saylor 14lbs 7oz 25 1/4 inches long
They love...
to eat.
watching their big sister dance or do anything really.
to be held (at the same time).
their faces covered while they sleep.
baths.
baby food.
rolling over (Saylor).
chewing on fingers and toys.
to be held while they sleep.
when we sing songs to them.
to see each other when sitting in their Bumbos.
going for walks
They don't love...
tummy time.
taking long naps.
loud noises.
changing their clothes.
car seats or car rides.
They are getting so big and so unique in their own way. They are really developing their personalities. They are also developing their motor skills in their own ways too. Ruby will not roll over but is almost sitting up, (she still falls over after a while). Saylor will roll over but doesn't want to sit up. Ruby is so happy all day long, Saylor demands attention all day long but is becoming quite the happy baby too (as long as she gets what she wants) She must get that from Kevin. They are still a little behind but the Dr said they should be all caught up in another 3-6 months. They are sleeping through the night but on occasion Ruby will get up to either eat or play.
We are having so much fun with them. Aside from all the hard work, I really wish I could freeze time right now!
Our summer in a flash is coming soon!
6 comments:
Melissa I can't believe they are 6 months either, they are so adorable.
Well I don't blame you. I cannot imagine handling a 4 yr and twins. What a lot of work! You are amazing. Your family is amazing. Keep smiling.
Wow how the time does fly! Seems like just yesterday I was sneaking in to see those cute newborn baby girls!
Seriously? 6 months?? Time goes by WAY too fast when you are a mommy. They are both so darling, you're doing a great job!
Melissa, your girls are sooo cute! Glad to hear you are enjoying them. Thanks for the post.
Oh they are SO cute!! What sweet sisters! That is so fun to have twins!!! I"m so glad to hear they are well! I can't believe how fast time has gone by either!!! Congrats on a beautiful family!
Post a Comment