Monday, September 12, 2011

Back to School

Reese started Kindergarten today. I will admit when Kevin gave her a father's blessing last night I bawled like a baby. I can't believe she is going to be gone all day. This morning I pulled myself together (I actually showered and got ready by 7am) so we can escort her as a family to her first big day. She was all smiles and couldn't wait.





This is her class. There are only 6 students in her class. We are so excited for her to have Mrs. Loomis this year. Mrs. Loomis is like the DREAM teacher you only see in movies nowadays. Her classroom is adorable and she is so positive and happy. We love her. Last year Reese would always come home talking about Mrs. Loomis and how she wanted to be in her class. Since Kevin's mom Sandi works at the school she would keep Reese after class for a little bit on days I was running late and Reese got to do P.E. with Mrs. Loomis on those days. This morning she woke up and said how excited she was for P.E. everyday with her. I love how happy she is with her teacher. Mrs. Loomis told us she had been so anxious to get Reese her in class and was equally excited. It's going to be a great year!


She is getting so big! Makes me tear up again.