Monday, October 17, 2011

Reese's Christmas List

Kevin encouraged Reese to start her Christmas list. It's only funny to me because he used to always tease me about starting my Christmas shopping early and now he is wanting it all done by Thanksgiving so we can spend more family time on his winter break. We'll see how far we get because these holidays are just around the corner!
Reese has been looking at the sunday ads for a few weeks and writing down toys (ok, everything!) she see's and likes. Then Kevin saved the link to toysrus.com and she gets on there and writes down exactly the wording she sees next to her item of choice. She did pretty good!
I especially like:
#12. "Prices vary by store"
#17. "View all Products"
#18. "View all products" again!


She's so dang cute!

6 comments:

Hess Fam said...

This is making me laugh so hard! I love it. It's going to be such a fun Christmas!

lilcis said...

Love it! She showed me her list when I was at your house last month, and I had no clue what some of those things were, like "Zohles" and "Squinkles". So she got on the computer and showed me everything on Toys R Us. I was pretty impressed by her web surfing skills!

A Rosie Family said...

So cute! She is one smart girl!

Presley family said...

So fun!!! I LOVE it! Regan is starting her list too, heaven help us!

Whitney@SomethingBroughtYouHere said...

that is the cutest and funniest thing ever! She will definitely laugh at this when she gets older

BAja said...

https://www.tokopedia.com/zippozi/zippo-woodchuck-usa-49331original-made-in-usa