Monday, February 25, 2008

Random Cuteness

Here are some pictures I have taken recently of Reese. No particular order..

Playing Peek-a-boo


Reese got her first haircut on 2/13. My friend cut it and flat ironed it. It was so cute. It didn't last long, she sweats when she sleeps so when she woke up from her nap it was all curly again. I haven't seen Reese with straight hair since she was 3 months old. Although I love her curls it was fun to do it straight for once.


Here is the back



Reese loves to run around with no clothes on. Is this normal? Every time I get her from her nap she is stripped down and sometimes w/out a diaper. Here she is drinking her favorite yogurt drinks.


Her first time bowling

13 comments:

Trisha said...

Love the new pictures! I don't know if it is normal to like having no clothes on, but Logan gets the biggest smile on his face everytime I take his clothes off. I can't wait until it is hot enough to let him roam around in nothing but a diaper. Hope to see you in March!

Cami said...

She is so cute Melissa. I love her. Even if she swats me away whenever Kevin has her. LOL!! See you soon!

Betsy said...

Hey Melissa! It's betsy!! I have been trying to get the lastest on you from Maryann when she comes to Utah, but haven't heard much lately. COngrats on the sealing of your daughter. YOu and your family look great! much love!

Kristin said...

Fun pictures! It's definitely normal for kids to like to run around w/out clothes on (it can be a problem when the diaper comes off, though). Not all kids love to do that, but a whole lot do! And, it sure does make for cute pictures. :)

cari said...

Okay, she has got to be the cutest dressed girl I have ever seen! Adorable!

Marie said...

Hey melissa~
Your family is so beautiful!! Congrats on your sealing i bet it was amazing!!
Marie Zinkand (ashcraft)

Amanda C said...

I'll have to say I think I am partial to the curls. It just fits her so well. It was sun to ride bikes today. My backyard is next!

the Hess' said...

hey Melissa, Its ashley hess just wanted say hi. Your little one is so adorable. Send me your email so I can add you to my blog. ash.hess@gmail.com. We are so glad we could share such a special day with you guys. I also wanted to mention the dress reese was wearing I loved and then i was talking to Megan and she said you maid it.. My goodness girl you are so talented!

Katie said...

I think every parent is obsessed with their kids, how can you not be? So happy for you guys! BTW, I just peeked into my daughters room and she's stripped to her panties and hitting her brother with her shirt... I'm thinking naked is normal.

Titel Family said...

Hey Meliss,
So sorry we couldn't make it to the sealing. We did Cody's 4th birthday that day or we would have driven up there. We are so happy for you guys and know how much you guys have been waiting for this time with Reese. She's truely yours and we are so glad! We love you guys! Let us know when you will be in town agian.

Wendy said...

Love Reese's new hair cut. Does she let you blow dry it every day?

Blake and Kacie Bennett said...

Oh I love her cute hair cut! I am so jealous of her cute curls. Just so you know, Chloe loves running around without clothes. I have to catch her whenever we get her out of the bath because she always tries to run before I can get her dressed. I am hoping she grows out of it!

Unknown said...

I love the curls also! And the minute my boys walk into the house, their clothes come off. It's quite funny to hear them hide and run upstairs when the doorbell rings. :)