I can't believe how big my kids are, either. I also can't believe how cute REESE is! I love this blogging thing--it's a great way to keep in touch w/people. It's fun to know what you guys are up to. It would be great to meet up in CA sometime. I'd also really like to go to AZ sometime (soon.) I have grandparents (and friends like you!) there. I'll let you know the next time we'll be in CA and when we make it to AZ.
3 comments:
How fun! My boys made me watch it over and over and kept saying "put my picture in it, Mom"! Hilarious!
Lol! That was so cute!
I can't believe how big my kids are, either. I also can't believe how cute REESE is! I love this blogging thing--it's a great way to keep in touch w/people. It's fun to know what you guys are up to. It would be great to meet up in CA sometime. I'd also really like to go to AZ sometime (soon.) I have grandparents (and friends like you!) there. I'll let you know the next time we'll be in CA and when we make it to AZ.
Post a Comment