Friday, March 14, 2008

Tagged

Okay, I can do this... I have never done one of these in all the emails that were sent to me, in fact I would usually have my name next to the line that says "least likely to send this back" but what the heck, here we go...

10 YEARS AGO:
1. I was waiting for Kevin to return home from his mission
2. Working
3. Tanning at the beach everyday - I am pretty sure at the time I thought this was all that was important in life.


5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST:
1. Take a shower
2. Finish sewing the Young Women's Trek clothes
3. Finish a purse order
4. Run Payroll
5. Clean my house

5 SNACKS THAT I ENJOY:
1. Girl Scout cookies
2. Sweet & Salty granola bars
3. Honey Nut Chex mix
4. Peanut M&M's
5. Trail mix

5 PLACES I'VE LIVED:
1. Lakewood - born and raised
2. Long Beach - When I got married
3. Queen Creek - 2 years ago.


WHAT I WOULD DO IF I SUDDENLY BECAME A BILLIONAIRE:
1. Invest - of course, would Kevin let me do anything else?
2. Take care of some people who are important to me
3. Travel
4. Build a custom home in Newport Beach, CA
5. Quit working!

5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
1. JC Penny Clerk
2. Nanny
3. Director of Human Resources
4. Office Manager/Bookkeeper
5. Currently a Janitor - I am only slightly kidding because I really do go out and clean almost every night because I can't find employees.

5 THINGS YOU MAY NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I can't touch dryer sheets after they have been in the dryer. I cringe just thinking about them.
2. I love to clean and organize - Ok who doesn't know this about me?
3. I used to be in movies and TV shows when I was little.
4. I want to go back to school to be an elementary school teacher
5. I get most of my work done around the house and my office between 1-3am.

5 comments:

McKenzie said...

Are you kidding? Remeber how I could Barely sew that lap quilt in young womens, you even finished it for me! I've been trying to get into it though... If I was in Az, I would totally work for your cleaning company. I miss you!!!

Kristin said...

If you get a lot of housecleaning and office work done from 1-3 AM, when do you sleep??? I hope Reese sleeps in later than our kids do. You're amazing! I hope you find some good employees soon--managing janitors sounds like a lot more fun than being the janitor. :)
~Kristin

Anonymous said...

Hi! Melissa! I found you on Megan's blog! How are you? You guys look great! Your angel girl is adorable! Congrats! When Megan would do my hair before we moved she would update me on how you and your family were doing!=)You sound like you are having fun! Bye!

Lauren said...

Melissa, are you one of those super-people that can function on three hours of sleep?

Anonymous said...

Melis hey it's jackie i just figgured out the blog thing kinda. anyway I just read about your fight for your little girl and I couldn't hold back the tears. I am so happy for you and Kevin. I can't imagine what that must have been like. i actually have a feeling that i may not be able to have kids, maybe that's why i was so touched by your story. anyway she's so beautiful. love the cute skrit you have her in with the little cowboy boots.