We had a fun trip to CA (again!). This time Kevin came with us so it was so much more fun. Michelle and her family joined us on the road trip too. Friday we went to the beach all day and we had so much fun catching up with some old friends
This is my niece Addy, working on her tan
Kevin loving the ocean that he misses every day (he atleast reminds me everyday)
Kristy representing the salt water corn. The best corn ever!!
.JPG)
On Saturday we celebrated Drake's birthday
On Saturday we celebrated Drake's birthday
Saturday Night my friend Tiffany Allison got married. She looked so beautiful! I love that her dress was black & white. Her wedding was so nice and it was especially fun to catch up with old high school friends that were there.
The happy Bride & Groom. The wedding was outside at a gorgeous country club in HB.
.JPG)
Monday we went to the Aquarium with Shannon, Drake, my Mom, Michelle & her kids and Kristy & her kids. It was great weather and we had so much fun.
Monday we went to the Aquarium with Shannon, Drake, my Mom, Michelle & her kids and Kristy & her kids. It was great weather and we had so much fun.
Shannon & Drake, Kevin & Reese and my nephew Ian petting the sharks and sting rays.
.JPG)
Reese loving the fish
Reese loving the fish
On Tuesday I met up with some fun friends for breakfast. This picture was taken minutes before the earthquake hit. It's the first time I have been outside for an earthquake and was quite different than being indoors. It gave us a good shake!

Tuesday night we headed to the Orange County fair with my family. I didn't get many pictures because I mostly video taped. We had a blast with all the rides, yummy food. We spent 8.5 hours there and it seemed like an hour.
Tuesday night we headed to the Orange County fair with my family. I didn't get many pictures because I mostly video taped. We had a blast with all the rides, yummy food. We spent 8.5 hours there and it seemed like an hour.
Here is my nephew enjoyng a deep fried snickers (yuck!)
Two CA trips in one month was so much fun. If only I could go back every two weeks it would be so much fun. Our first year here in AZ we made like 13 trips back to CA. We haven't been down much the first part of this year but it will make up for the fact that I am going late August, mid September and October and then Christmas! Yay!!
15 comments:
It looks like you guys really did have so much FUN!! Seeing all your pictures of you family really makes me miss mine. I'm happy that you get to go back so often, I am sure it makes it a little easier being away. Let's get together soon. Or at least let Reese come over!! :)
I cant believe you took a picture of me in a bathing suit without me knowing and posted it. I hate you. Ha!
Can't wait to see you guys again!!!
Remember pay backs! Thanks for the pics of me in my bathing suit and pigging out on the corn!!!!!
Looks like so much fun!! Sorry we missed it... maybe next time?
looks like you guys had lots of fun=]
Ah Melis I keep missing you and your cute family. So I was wondering if I could post a cute pic of you and me on my dad's boat at the river? we're laying out so is that ok?
Love ya
Oh, this post makes me miss California so much! Looks like you guys had a great time! Glad Kevin got to go too!
First of all You are freaken gorgeous, and to prove it I'm putting up the picks of you and me on the boat.
love ya
So sorry that we didn't get to see you guys and go to the beach for the fun. I was sick that weekend and because of my foot healing I couldn't take the chance of getting sand in my open wound. Looks like you had a great time. Someday we will be able to come up to Arizona and visit you guys.
I can't believe you saw Wade! What I would pay for a current photo...
I read everything and LOVED all the cute photos. The beach is what I miss most from Cali. too- hand's down. I remember all those summer days we'd go to teh beach on teh bus when you had a crush on Jason Blair... that was SO long ago. Anyway- you look great and so happy! We're heading to Cali. in 10 days and I can't wait!
hey it's your cuz Sadie. What a beautiful family. I am just so excited to see and read about what you guys are up to. Looks like this was a "trip" and not a vacation. It seems jam packed.
How much fun! I love the picture of Reese asleep on the beach, and her body language when talking with the seal, that picture cracked me up.
You need an up date girl. This was the last time we saw you guys :(
Post a Comment