Happy Birthday Cami!
I am not that great at posting things on time or giving a shout out to my friends for their birthdays so please forgive me. I went to dinner last night with some friends to celebrate this fun girl's birthday. Hope you had a great one!
.jpg)
This is Cami and I at the top of the ferris wheel in Chicago when we went on a super fun girls trip to see the Oprah show & Wicked last fall.
4 comments:
hey Melissa...it was good seeing you and Reece at church a couple sundays ago! she is so cute=] glad you guys had a good time in Cali! thats a neat tradition that you and your fam do every year for the past 50 years=] i love family traditions
tara
I keep thinking that I need to take a girl's trip! You've inspired me!
Looks like you guys had a fun summer.We are excited about our new neighbors:)
Such a cute blog! Where did you get your background?! I love it.
Post a Comment