Reese and I started going to a mommy & me preschool with a couple ladies and their daughters in our ward. It's a wonderful little program and I would really encourage anyone to start one of their own. The girls have really come so far already. It's just 1 day a week for an hour. Reese looks forward to going every week and I love it too!
+(Small).jpg)
.jpg)
We moved! Just down the street. We moved over labor day weekend. I really hate moving because of all the chaos but are getting settled into our new place and loving being in a one story again! I don't think I will ever buy a 2 story house again. I am too lazy to walk up and down the stairs. I was sad to say goodbye to our house but I am excited to see where this next year takes us with Kevin's school etc.
In mid September I took a little girls trip to CA with my friends Minda and Jill. We went to shop the LA fashion district & flea markets. We had so much fun. I really can't remember a time in my life where I laughed so hard and so much! It was a much needed trip especially after moving!
In the beginning of October Reese and I along with my sister-in-laws Andrea and Liz went on another trip down to CA for our other sister-in-law's baby shower. It was a fast fun trip. I am sad I don't have a camera to document all of these things with fun pictures!
October 18th I hosted a shower here for my sister-in-law Andrea. It was fun to have family in town for that. Our Nephew Drake came out and Reese loved entertaining (aka Mothering) him.
Also on October 18th we made our 2nd trip to the ER with Reese after she flip out of the shopping cart with Kevin at Costco. Here is what happened... Kevin took Reese and our Nephew Drake with him on some errands while we had the baby shower here at the house. His last stop was to Costco and when he was pushing the kids out to the car the wheels on the shopping cart got caught in the storm drains which brought the cart to a hault and both kids did a Synchronized flip out onto the pavement. Both kids bit their tonges but seemed ok. Kevin quickly scooped them up and loaded them in the car to calm them down. On the way home Reese started complaining that her arm hurt and throughout the day she kept complaining. There wasn't any swelling so we were unsure of what to do. We decided to go a head and take her into the urgent care and the doctor took some x-rays and found that she fractured her arm just above her wrist. They put a splint on it and told us to follow up with her doctor on Monday. Because it was a clean buckle fracture they said she should just be good with a short cast for a few weeks. Here she is sporting her new purple cast. It hasn't slowed her down one bit and with how many times she has used that arm to catch more falls, playing at the park I wouldn't be surprised if the doctor says it's not healed yet. I am very anxious to get this cast off now that it is nasty and full of germs!
.jpg)
8 comments:
Good to see a post!! We miss you guys. Who am I going to borrow stuff from anymore? We need to have a cookies and ice cream party soon.
wow! You have been busy. I miss you but feel grateful for the update. Did you end up going with that paint color we talked about?
Hey there! Reese looks like a big girl in her little sling. :) Thanks for the update
She is so cute, and of course you made her sling cute by adding her name!! ;) Glad to see you post!!
HOLY HANNA! A new post!! :) Cute new layout too!
It was fun to get an update on your cute family! We miss you guys!
I'm so glad you're back! WOW, a baby shower and a broken arm on Oct 18th and you still remembered to text me a happy birthday, you're amazing! Will you be in LB for any of the holidays? I miss you!
Post a Comment