Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween!

Because my camera broke I didn't get any good pictures of Halloween. I had my friends take some pictures for me. Here is Reese with her two girlfriends on Halloween night. Her make-up is worn off but she was a cute black cat.



Reese had been begging to go trick or treating since our Ward Halloween Party. She would ask every day. On Halloween morning she woke up cranky and I tried to lighten the mood by saying "today we go trick or treating" and she responded very sluggishly and a bit like Eeyore "ok, I go change my clothes". It was so funny. That night we took her around to some neighbors houses, and then over to some friends. She was exhausted by 8:30pm. We went on a walk the next night and Reese asked "can I go up to that door, Dad?". Fun times!

1 comment:

TaraS said...

She is getting so big!! Love the cat look. Hope all is well, and will try to chat soon...