
Friday night I went with some friends from my ward to see this movie. I already prepared myself for disappointment because of the poor choice in actor for Edward (or the whole cast for that matter), but I still had enough hope to stand in line for 2 hours (I know what you’re thinking, and I don't know myself either). I loved the books but I was really sad about the movie. If you know me at all you know I get extremely embarrassed easily, even with movie/TV shows (or should I say mostly with those). So the acting was so bad, I couldn't focus on anything else but wanting to crawl out of my skin from being embarrassed. I know I am weird and I am ok with that. I am just glad I went with some fun ladies and it made it worth it. Then while I was standing in line at the grocery store last night one of the magazines had Edward and Bella on the cover and they looked gorgeous and I thought, maybe I just need to watch it again?? What did you think?
9 comments:
His hair is awesome!
My mom said she liked it better the second time.... ?? I haven't watched it yet. You're such a goof, don't be embarrased!! Everyone else was there too! :)
LOL....I am with you, I think. I haven't seen it yet but I don't know if I want to. I will probably really hate it!!
Come on you know you loved the part of them running up the mountain. ;)
It was fun to sit next to you and laugh. Your the best!
Ah Melis I miss you I'm so glad I have one blogger that read the books too. I still haven't finished the 3rd book yet. But yeah I was worried before I saw the movie that it wouldn't be as good as the book. But I still liked it and I'm glad they decided to make the next one. How are you how is your cute family. I'm getting married in june. I don't have the ring yet but we did set the date. I know weird right! Love ya
Hey Cousin!
When I saw who they picked to play the characters I was disappointed but after giving it some time the actors kind of grew on me.
I tried not getting my hopes up for the movie because the movies are never as good as the books but I got to excited about seeing it and let myself down.
A bunch of us girls went to the 12:AM showing and it was insane! But so much fun!!! That's what counts right? I'm kind of glad we decided not to dress up (that would have been embarrassing)
I haven't seen it yet, but I completely agree, they cast Edward all wrong...
I have mixed feelings about going to see it... I REALLY don't want to be disappointed!! My mom and sisters said it was good, so I decided that I'm going into it with big hopes. Cute pics on the update, BTW. And Reece looks too cute in a cast:)
It's official...from ME... the 2nd time is better! It's still cheesy the second time, but your expecting it, so it's not as bad! :)
Post a Comment