Monday, December 15, 2008

November re-cap

We finally got a new camera so I can start posting pictures again. However, I'm still learning how to use it and I switched something on the color. It seems like a cool feature if I only knew how to work it correctly but that is why the pictures are all different.

Here is how the last few weeks have gone down.

We welcomed two new babies into Kevin's family.

Kevin's brother Donovan and his wife Tawny had a little baby boy on the 24th. His name is Rylan Stone Holloway. We are excited to meet him when we go down for Christmas


Kevin's other brother Clinton and his wife Andrea had a cute little girl the day before Thanksgiving. Her name is Bailey Holloway and she is so sweet.


I hosted Thanksgiving this year. We were able to fit 33 people in our house which we didn't think was possible. I don't know about everyone else but it seemed comfortable. We switch off the Thanksgiving holiday every year with our families so this year was with mine. We spent all morning preparing for what seemed like a 5 minute meal. Our living room is used a play room so we moved all the toys to the guest room and were able to set the tables for all 33 people.


Here is my brother Billy singing Karaoke on the Wii with Reese and my two nieces.


Kevin's parents came to visit to see their new granddaughter. We enjoyed having them stay with us for a few days. Here they are reading books to Reese before she went to bed


On Friday night while everyone was still in town we headed over to San Tan Flats. It's a fun steakhouse with outdoor seating that is set up camping style. Everyone gets their own fire pits to roast s'mores and country bands come and play. We love going!

2 comments:

McKenzie said...

I love you guys. Let me know when you get here so I can see you! :)

Sadie Lady said...

Hey Cuz, How fun that everyone came to your house. I am still way to chicken to do this. (I would have to cook the turkey and nobody wants to see that happen)