

My favorite new addition this year... My friend Jill makes these stockings. I have wanted them for the last few years. This year my dream came true. Thanks Jill!!
.jpg)
Here is a close up of Reese's - LOVE IT!!

Here is our attempt at family pictures. We set up the tripod and took them ourselves. I can't believe how late I am getting out our Christmas cards but they are coming!

Here are my two favorite people!

Last Monday for Family Home Evening we went to see the Temple lights. For as many complaints as people give us about the heat here, I have a complaint for them for how cold it also gets in the winter.

Here is Reese with our friends next door.

Reese and Kevin listening to the choir music

This last weekend we had Michelle's kids while they took a little trip to California. We took the kids to see Santa at the mall.
Here they are anxiously waiting

While we were waiting in line it started snowing. I love it when we get the feel of it snowing even though it's fake. They blew fake snow on the main promenade of the mall. It was such a fun surprise.

Here are Michelle's kids sitting on Santa's lap
.jpg)
And here is Reese. She wouldn't do it by herself. She even freaked out when I sat with her. She was so excited until she got within inches of his knee and then had a meltdown.
11 comments:
thank you for updating melissa! i'm loving the stockings, the 33 people for thanksgiving, and the fact that someone finally realized that it is colder in az than it is in ca in the winter!
You should've called me... I would have been your tripod.
Love the stockings! They are really fun. Ammon and Reese seem to have the same ideas about that Santa dude. He wouldn't go near and Cyanne had to hold him.
K those stockings are freakin adorable! I need some badly. AND, Reese's dress was totally my fav of the year! (Along with the ones I got my girls of course!)
P.S. WHaT is UP with the skinny Santa's?!? I went to Superstition and that Santa was skinny too!! Maybe I should try out next year!
Who doesn't have a picture crying next to Santa?! :) Poor Reese! :(
Your tree is beautiful! And those stockings are amazing. I love them! Hope you guys have very Merry Christmas.
I am cracking up at Reese's Santa picture!
Your tree is beautiful and so is your family photo!!!! I can't wait to get one. I miss our BRF christmas parties!
Melissa,
Please come decorate my house! I totally need your expert eye in my interior decorating! Reese is so dang cute. I am telling you, Kevin is going to have fun with all of the guys that come around!
I hope you guys had a great Christmas. It is so fun catching up with you on your blog.
Post a Comment