Friday, February 20, 2009

Through Reese's eyes

Reese came to me the other day and said "Mom! I need to take pictures of my stuff" I let her take a couple, and then today she took the camera without me knowing and took some more. I think it's so cute what she finds interesting enough to take pictures of.

Here is her favorite game - Candyland





Peek-a-boo








Here is the little photographer


Don't worry, I deleted the other 127 she took.

4 comments:

The Peterson's said...

LOL. So cute! Looks like we are going to have a little photographer in the future!

Donovan and Tawny Holloway said...

She is the most entertaining little bawhr tell her her favorite uncle misses her!

A Rosie Family said...

I love to find pictures that the kids have taken mysteriously. Usually the most random things...too fun!

Cami said...

She is getting to be so grown up. I can't believe it! What a cute post.