Sunday, March 15, 2009

Camping

This last weekend was so fun. We went camping with some fun families from our ward. We just went for 1 night and only about an hour away from home. Who knew Arizona was so beautiful an hour out of the valley. We are so used to only seeing the desert landscaping of our communities and parks but little did we know there is more to see than catcus. I can't wait to see more of AZ.

Kason was such a sport and drove the kids all day long on the quad. They loved it. The boys were so cute and would drive around and collect firewood most of the time.

I took my sister's kids with us so here is Hailey and my friend Cami's little girl taking a ride.

The kids barely fit in the car with all the stuff we had. Who knew you needed so much for 1 night. But really we couldn't have done without one thing we brought.

Our family

Reese and Natalie

Kevin and Reese cooking breakfast

Parker, Hailey & Reese

The kids were so funny lining up to get a ride

The girls dancing on the trailer

Parker and Dillon going on a hike

5 comments:

LW said...

How fun! We love camping! We go as much as we can during the summer. We are so excited to take Kaia. I'm jealous that it's warm enough for you guys to go...we still have a while to wait!

Sadie Lady said...

I want to camp. Sucky weather here. Hopefully in June we can camp. Looks like you guys had fun.

McKenzie said...

SO fun!! You guys look so great and Reese is a doll like always! So, When are you moving back to CA??!! :)

Natti said...

Camping in March?! What?! Man am I so jealous! That sounds like so much fun. I'm getting spring fever and this weather up here is so teasing!

Donovan and Tawny Holloway said...

Looks like you had fun! I can't wait to go camping!