Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Computer games

I love that my 2 year old asks "Mom, can I play a game on Nickjr.com?" and she does say the "dot com". She can navagate her way around this site like it's her job, play all sorts of games, prints whatever she thinks is important, and then will shut it all down when she's done. Oh my! It's only a matter of time before we are asking her for help with technology and she is frustrated by our ignorance.

I guess it is time to put on the parental controls in case she starts Googling.

8 comments:

Hess Fam said...

Oh my! I'm having flashbacks of BRF! Our little HR in the making!

Allen Family said...

That is so funny.

Braden and Jodee said...

Isn't it crazy!

Donovan and Tawny Holloway said...

She is growing to fast what happened to my little chamaca!

Sadie Lady said...

I guess it is time for my 3 yo to get some computer time huh?

SP said...

It's amazing! Like those commercials where the kid takes a picture and then loads it on to the computer... I am so sure Taj can do that and at the age 4. Kids are so smart. I underestimate them.

Lauren said...

Just wait until she discovers Webkinz!

Titel Troop said...

That's too funny. It amazes me what the kids can do on the computer. When I can't do something I can usually ask Tyler and she can figure it out for me! She's also addicted to YouTube and she's 10! Watch out!