Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yesterday the Town of Queen Creek put on their annual Spring Celebration at the park. They bring in bands/Musicians, dancers, bounce houses, food, tons of vendors and of course the big Easter egg hunt. It is so much fun. We decided to tape conference and take a family outing to the park. We met up with Blake, Liz & Finn, Clinton, Andrea & Bailey and Michelle, Parker, Hailey & Berkley. We had so much fun!

We missed the 0-2 year old egg hunt, so we had Reese join the 3-4 year olds. Andrea gave us the tip to run to the back of the field since most of the kids start at the front. So as soon as they said go I ran with Reese to the back so she had a little more time to pick up eggs before the bigger kids came.
Here we are running past the first part of the egg hunt to get to the back.

Here is Reese picking up her eggs. I decided I wasn't going to help her load up her basket so she could have as many as she could collect herself.

She was so excited!

The crazy mob caught up with her. The whole egg hunt lasted less than 30 seconds. It was nuts!

Here she is showing off her eggs. Don't worry that we lost her shoe in the mad dash. I didn't even know until she was all done. Luckily we found it later at the starting line. As a matter of fact you can see it just next to her left shoulder.


Thanks Andrea for following close behind to capture all the egg-citement!

5 comments:

Amanda C said...

Good to see you guyd there! We will have to use that tip for next year so Kai can get more than just one egg. I love Reese's hair strait... it looks so long.

Sadie Lady said...

Easter Egg Hunts can really be insane. I cannot believe how competitive even little kids can get.

Hess Fam said...

such a fun day. loving the straight hair! can't wait to see you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I miss you!

Wendy said...

Reese is SO BEAUTIFUL! Her hair is getting so long. Did her curls grow out like Tess' or did you straighten it?